Township of Perth East Bids and Tenders
The following is a list of all current online bid and tender opportunities for the Township of Perth East. If no items appear, this is because there are no current "open" bids. Click on the down arrow under the Current Status column to reveal whether the bid is open, closed or awarded, select whichever one you want, then hit "search".
The Township of Perth East participates in one or more procurements conducted by Local Authority Services (LAS). For further information and access to LAS request for proposal (RFP) notices, please review the website at www.las.on.ca.
See below for further instructions.
- If you already have an account, proceed to Login.
- If you are using this service for the first time, you will need to Create Account. Save your username and password for future reference.
- Select "Register for Bid" to be added to the bidders list and to be able to download documents for each bid opportunity. Only registered bidders may access bid documents.
- Select the Categories of Interest that you or your company would like to receive updates for.
- When registration is complete click on the link to download the bid document.
- To download additional copies, simply return to our site and login with your username and password.
- It is the bidder's responsibility to check this web page often for any addendums. Bids received without a signed addendum attached (if applicable) will not be accepted.
- Submitted bid documents or addendums that have been altered or do not match the documents posted on this website will not be accepted.
- Please note that some tenders must be submitted in person in an original approved sealed envelope. Specifics such as contacts, closing dates, times and locations will vary between departments and bid or tender opportunities.
Questions about a Bid or Tender
Please contact the appropriate department listed in the bid document. To do this, follow the steps above to create an account, register for the bid and download the document. You will find the name and contact information of the person responsible for each opportunity in each bid document.
If you have any technical difficulties regarding this process please Click Here.
Please Click Here if you wish to cancel your Account.